Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To catch you up (in Bullets)

What I've done since I woke up:
* Showered, got ready and helped D get ready to leave by 7:45
* Dropped J. at the ferry
* Dropped D. at school
* Packed a kitchen box
* Did my dishes (which haven't been done since Saturday, possibly before then...it wasn't *that* bad, really)
* Cleaned out my freezer to make room for meat
* Went to the Chopper and got a cart of meat (using up the rest of the stamps)
* Came home and packed said meat in freezer bags and labeled - should be set for a few weeks. hopefully.
* Made plans with a friend for lunch. sweet.

In the bigger picture:
* Semester grades: ALL A's (cuz I'm a big nerd and I worked HARD)
* The house - we CLOSE tomorrow! (I'm so excited, this is great timing, y'all) I should totally write a post about how crazy I've been, but it's too embarrassing right now to go through all that baggage!
* The Wedding - found a great dress, but putting any planning off for a bit - trying to get through getting a job, the house, moving, etc first. sigh.
* The Job - almost there - just have to go through a background check. Successfully, I hope!
* The D. - I had the most fabulous day with him yesterday - we did the park, pl*yl*nd, lots of outdoor time, watched a dvd...just a wonderful day - I really enjoyed him so much!
*Odds and Ends - I'm freaking out about something pretty intense (which in years, hopefully won't feel as intense) but can't really talk about it here. Just really glad I have J. and a great support system to help me through it all! Oh - and YAYY for my mommy's great test results!

No comments: