Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Gift



The perfect gift. Really? A birthday the same month as Christmas? It just isn't fair! I mean, I've had to go through this my whole life with my mom...and now with a boyfriend? Yikes! And not just any boyfriend, not one who a simple sweater or latest gadget would do...I have a boyfriend who's far more clever and creative than that (or deserves more than that - he'd be grateful for whatever I get).

The icing on this gift-quest problem? He's off somewhere doing something for a Christmas surprise for me! I really feel like an ass. Don't get me wrong - this isn't the first I've looked or thought about what-to-do (then I'd really win girlfriend from hell)...I just feel like I'm hitting dead ends. It'll be great - at least I already have the Christmas idea covered!

No stress...really....

No comments: